Burn Permits

Burn permits for burning outside the city limits can be obtained on the Department of Forestry Services’ website. They can be issued for 30 days. If you are doing a large burn, it is suggested that you alert the Fire Department in advance at (919) 362-4001, and of course, if the fire gets out of hand, call 911.

Department of Forestry Services

Show All Answers

1. Burn Permits
2. Burning Bans
3. Child Car Seat Inspections
4. Disabled Person - Emergency Evacuation
5. Fire Insurance Ratings
6. Fire Response
7. Fire Station Tours
8. Power Outages
9. Reflective Address Signs
10. Rescuing Animals
11. Fire Department Patches