Solicitation / Vendor Permits

Updated permit process during COVID-19

 Apply for a Permit

If you would like to apply to be a transient or mobile food vendor, solicitor, peddler or park concessions please follow these steps.

Not sure which permit you need? Check this flow chart (PDF).

Code of Ordinances

You can read the entire Solicitation Ordinance in our online searchable Code of Ordinances, under Chapter 13. Each person must complete a separate application and pay a $50 fee which is due at the time the application is submitted and is non-refundable.

*New Mobile Food Vendor Permit Requirement* (PDF)

Review our Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) for information.


If you have any questions regarding obtaining a solicitor, vendor or transient vendor permit, please contact Nicole Garcia.