All in person classes will follow social distancing, limited participants, as well as sanitization before and after participants are in the rooms.
SNAPOLOGY STEAM FUN WITH LEGO DUPLO AND K’NEX MATERIALS
Children love to play and learn through play! When children are actively engaged using hands-on, interactive learning activities, their creativity and language flourishes. Snapology uses LEGO Duplo bricks and K’Nex pieces to reinforce educational concepts all the while children are playing. Activity includes music, Lego Duplo/K’Nex Build, coloring, bubble time and more.
SNAPOLOGY & BUILDING (BASIC) TRACK-OUT CAMPS
Travel to the Nether with Snapology, but watch out for those creepers! Come join us as we bring Minecraft to life! Create your own world, including animals, creepers and your very own Minecraft character, Learning is enhanced through the use of laptops in this camp!
SNAPOLOGY ONE DAY CAMPS
Snapology camps provide a fun and safe environment for children to learn math, science, technology, engineering, art and literacy concepts using LEGO® bricks and other building tools. We offer Scratch programming, robotics, amusement park engineering, and STEM-based programs. Your child will learn, create, and innovate while having a blast! This camp is designed for children of all building abilities to build together. Camps include free-building time to promote creativity. Full day campers need to bring lunch and snack and water.
SNAPOLOGY SATURDAY STEAM FUN!
Snapology is a STEAM enrichment program that teaches children creative building through LEGO bricks, engineering tools, and more educational projects to inspire imagination. Come build super-cool models like Catapult, Windmill, Car and many more with the use of gears, axles and pulleys. Work in teams under guided instruction to build a different model using LEGO Technic pieces each week. This class is designed for children of all building abilities to build together. Both sessions will have different projects! Classes include free-building time to promote creativity.
- Ages: 6-14 yrs.
- Fees: $95(R) / $110(NR) (5 classes)
- #9573 Saturdays / February 27 - March 27, 10am-11am
SNAPOLOGY LEGO ROBOTICS CAMP
Learn engineering strategies and building techniques to construct robots from Lego bricks. Take your building to the next level. Build different projects each day! Learning is enhanced through the use of tablet computers in this camp! Camps include free-building time to promote creativity. Bring a healthy snack and water bottle!
SNAPOLOGY AFTERSCHOOL ENRICHMENT POD
Have a group of students or your child and their friends, who would like to do some enrichment activities after school? This class is perfect for you. We will have small group, offer academic enrichment (STEAM, THEMED, Robotics and much more), social development and fun in every class.
- Ages: 5-14 yrs.
- Fees: $110(R) / $125(NR) (7 classes)
- #9545 (Ninja) Tuesdays / January 19 - March 2, 4:30pm-6pm
- #9546 (Movie Favorites) Wednesdays / January 20 - March 3, 4:30pm-6pm
- #9547 (Engineering) Thursdays / January 21 - March 4, 4:30pm-6pm
- #9548 (Science of Superpowers) Fridays / January 22 - March 5, 4:30pm-6pm
- #9549 (Mini Figure Mania) Mondays / March 15 - April 26, 4:30pm-6pm
- #9550 (Ninja) Tuesdays / March 16 - April 27, 4:30pm-6pm
- #9551 (Movie Favorites) Wednesdays / March 17 - April 28, 4:30pm-6pm
- #9552 (Engineering) Thursdays / March 18 - April 29, 4:30pm-6pm
- #9553 (Science of Superpowers) Fridays / March 19 - April 30, 4:30pm-6pm