Environmental Advisory Board
The Environmental Advisory Board was created in September 2019. The duties to be performed by the Board are listed in the charter ordinance, which is viewable here on the Code of Ordinances page.
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of each month beginning at 6:00p.m. in Room 3A of Town Hall, located at 73 Hunter Street. View the 2021 Calendar of Meetings (PDF).
Please note: Due to COVID-19, the Board meetings are hybrid and include both the in-person and remote attendance option until further notice. The public link is accessible on the Town of Apex YouTube livestream page.
Environmental Advisory Board agendas are available on the Monday prior to each meeting.
Current Environmental Advisory Board Agenda (PDF)
2021 Meeting Minutes
|January 21, 2021||March 18, 2021||May 20,2021|
|February 18, 2021||April 15, 2021||June 17, 2021|
2020 Meeting Minutes
|January 30, 2020||May 21, 2020 ||July 16, 2020||September 17, 2020||November 19, 2020|
|February 27, 2020||June 18, 2020||August 20, 2020||October 15, 2020||December 2020|
- Katie Schaaf, Chair -- 01/01/2021 - 12/31/2023
- Suzanne Mason, Vice Chair -- 01/01/2021 - 12/31/2023
- Patrick Adams -- 04/13/2021 - 12/31/2023
- John Garrison -- 01/01/2020 - 12/31/2021
- Bill Jensen -- 06/08/2021 - 12/31/2022
- Kimberly Pierson -- 04/13/2021 - 12/31/2022
- Michael Rusher -- 01/01/2020 - 12/31/2021
- Sai Pranathi Sana -- 03/23/2021 - 12/31/2023
- Marilee Szczerbala -- 01/01/2020 - 12/31/2021
Rezoning Pre-Application Meetings
The Environmental Advisory Board offers a general list of suggested rezoning conditions for rezoning applicants to consider before filling a rezoning petition. The Rezoning Pre-Application Meetings Request form with Suggested Environmental Zoning Conditions is accessible here on the Town of Apex Document Center.
We want your feedback! Please provide your comments here through the email portal.